ASPEKT is finalist for the European IT & Software Excellence Awards 2014
Aspekt Microfinance Software Solution has been shortlisted as a finalist in category Vertical Solution of the Year.
This nomination is a confirmation for ASPEKT’s dedication on delivering superb solutions and services to its clients all these years.
Winner in Private Sector category
ASPEKT won the award for best solution in the private sector at the ”MASIT ICT Awards 2014” for its Aspekt Microfinance Software Solution. The award is recognition of the outstanding achievements in the field of information technology. Being the first awarded solution, ASPEKT will be nominated for the “Global ICT Excellence Awards” organized by WITSA (World Information Technology and Services Alliance) in Guadalajara, Mexico in September 2014.
ASPEKT is finalist for the Financial World Innovation Awards 2014
ASPEKT has been shortlisted as a finalist in the category - Most innovative financial services solution - for the impacts of the successful implementation of the Application Processing & Credit Scoring System.
We are looking forward to the 16th international award ceremony, that will take place in London UK, on 27th November 2014, to celebrate the innovation and excellence in the Financial Services industry.
- March 2015 - Aspekt Representatives are going to attend the 8th European ISV Convention (IT EUROPA’s European Software & Solutions Summit) – “Beyond the cloud - Creating Competitive Advantage - harnessing the power of connected technologies to drive digital business”, which will be held on 25th March 2015, in London, United Kingdom. For more information about our products and services and to arrange a meeting during the conference please contact us at: Sales
- March 2015 - ASPEKT is a Conference Sponsor of the 11th Annual Global Microfinance Forum - “Achieving dual objective and supporting inclusive and sustainable development”, which will take place in Istanbul, Turkey, in the period between the 19th and 20th of March 2015. The conference will address the issues of client protection and transparency, responsible finance practices and investments, the technology as a factor in overcoming cost and access to finance and how to achieve long-term sustainability through continuous industry improvements.
ASPEKT will hold a session on the first day of the conference, showcasing a successful project implementation for a key client through presentation of a case study, themed “Large Microfinance Organization builds effective operational MIS with workflow modeling”. ASPEKT invites all interested for discussions and further information on our products and services, to visit ASPEKT’s company stand.
- March 2015 - ASPEKT acquires membership in The Social Performance Task Force (SPTF), a global network of over 2,200 microfinance practitioners, donors and investors, providers, rating agencies, academics, regulators, and others. ASPEKT membership in the SPTF is the acknowledgement of the dedication and commitment to implementing and supporting the universal standards and practices for Social Performance Management through the Aspekt Microfinance Software.
- Consulting Services
- Application Software Development
- Custom Software Development
- Intranet Software
- Offshore Outsourcing Development
Our advisors are here to help, offering world-class customer support through our online customer service center and keeping you up and running with guaranteed uptime.