The process of defining functional and technical business requirements for the purpose of specifying software project scope, for financial organizations can be time-consuming and exhausting process which moves employees out of their daily work routine and requires extra commitment to get the job done.
Analyzing number of software solutions, internal organizational needs and aligning both with the strategic orientation of the company and the possibilities for investment in a certain time period is important task that can influence the future growth of the financial organizations.
Taking in consideration the dynamics of the financial industry and the need for constant time-to-market rush, sometimes organizations cannot afford engaging internal resources for software projects or lack enough qualified and dedicated resources to devote to the process of obtaining software solutions.
With extensive know-how in financial industry processes and software implementations, we provide complete requirement analyses of internal business processes, suggest process improvements and define software project scope with absolute success.
Our expert team is completely engaged on the task, and performs the following activities with high professionalisms and objectivity:
- Analyses of separate business process flow per department and identification of the inter-dependencies
- Analyses of data gathered in every step of the process flow
- Hardware and infrastructure analyses
As the end-result of the consulting process we deliver highly structured document scoping the following activities:
- Descriptive and visual process flow of all business processes
- Descriptive and visual business process improvement suggestions
- Descriptive and visual requirements for hardware and infrastructure
- Complete list of software requirements and features needed in a software solution